2. The Peyto Lake Located In Canada
The Peyto Lake is popular all around the world not only for its beauty, but also for its unique colors that gradually change according to season.
3. The Australia’s Pink Lake
4. The Malawi Lake In Africa
5. The Melissani Lake Located In Greece
6. The Lake Tahoe In The United States
7. Lake Garda is Italy's largest lake.
The southern shore is home to hot springs and resort towns laced with pastel villas and terra-cotta-roofed hotels.
8. Croatia's 16 blue-green Plitvice Lakes are connected by hundreds of waterfalls.
The waters are amazingly clear. Walk on well-maintained wooden planks to get to the edge.
9. At Slovenia's Lake Bled,
10. A broader view of Scotland's Loch Lomond, with Balloch Castle in the foreground.
11. Another view of Annecy, where Parisians often take extended summer vacations.
12. Lake Matheson in New Zealand is also known as Mirror Lake for good reason.